I'M STRONG TO CONTINUE

sábado, 31 de outubro de 2009 comentários
Passing all the challenges
I go always forward
Without looking back
So that has to be
Has lot of pressure in reality
But dealing with the pain and stress and poverty
It is not easy
And I gotta be myself because there's nobody else for me
I try to never say goodbye
But it is impossible
At these times you have to look to the sky
You need to be strong!
Get up and sing this song
I’m strong to continue
Continue to fight
No matter it is black or white
Even if others you stabbed with a knife
Continue with your life
On his face is not seen but no smile
But go ahead
Break these walls
Sometimes we need help to find the way
Finding the right seems impossible
So we pray
So don’t get up
When the pressure comes
The life falls on me!
It cuts my soul!
But I know I have the strength to go through all!
Cause I'm ever head for tall
To experience this challenge
I'm gonna give my all!
Today I wonder, where is the love?
If you know the answer then answer me
We raise
We lift our hands to the sky
To pray and say
God are waiting for your help
I’m strong to continue!Talk for myself
I speak this to gain strengths
Force to pass my challenges
Then yell

I'm strong to continue!
I'm strong to win my battles
I'm strong to live my life
I'm strong to conquer all I want
I'm strong to conquer you
So we raise
We lift our hands to the sky
And we ask God to help us
Help us to be strong
I wish I could fly! Fly and fly
In order to go beyond the sky
To escape
But how does not give me a break
So do not stop
Continue with your life!
Of way you like
Then yell
I'm strong to continue!
I'm strong to win my battles
I'm strong to live my life
I'm strong to conquer all I want
I'm strong to conquer you
Always continue to fight for what you want
For everything you wanna
Until the end of time
Until the end of you life

comentários

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.